Saturday, April 26, 2014

Now we wait.

I filled out and filed the paperwork for my DBA (Doing Business As) license on Thursday and am now the *official* owner of the Knit'n Kitten Fiberarts Studio name. The hardcopy of the license should show up in the mail in about a week.

Now that my Etsy storefront is open I'm also waiting on that lovely first purchaser. I get a fairly steady number of views every day (especially after a new listing) but suspect that many are from the same people. I have evidence that not *all* are though, so that's good I think.

In the meantime, it's been awhile since a post had a photo so I now present my spinning wheel.


2 comments:

  1. It's a beauty, Naomi! I'm a little bit envious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Mom and Dad helped me buy it used over 20 years ago. It's been a real workhorse.

    ReplyDelete