Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Logo

In order to sell yarn on Ravelry I need a logo. Before Dad printed out nice business cards for me I was using a fairly cute sketch that I figured I'd use for that (since it's *mine* unlike my avatar and business card picture) but hadn't really pursued it. Eldest Kidlet had an assignment in her Business & Marketing class to advertise an existing company so of course she chose the studio since she needs the practice. She has distinctly improved on my original sketch with this
Now I need to find out how to copyright it or whatever is necessary to make sure that we retain the rights to it since I think it's absolutely perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Mr. BTEG says it should be registered as a trademark. As in, this picture represents my business. Start by putting a TM next to the work. It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll have E.K. make a copy with the symbol and use that then.

    ReplyDelete